Variable ND Filter : Adjustable Density ND3 to ND400
Variable ND Filter
Newly Developed Unique Design
The PL FADER uses two high-transparency polarizing film layers to control the amount of light that passes through the filter and into camera lens.
For Longer Exposure
Without changing the aperture, the PL FADER allows the freedom to change the shutter speed according the effect desired.
For Wider Apertures
With the PL FADER, the shutter speed remains constant for a wide aperture easily creating a blurred background effect.
Prevents Overexposure / Highlight Clipping
Even with a shutter speed of 1/8000 seconds, a large aperture of F1.4 or F1.2 can cause overexposure/highlight clipping. With the PL FADER, this overexposure is eliminated.
Flexible Light Control for HDSLR Video
For HD video-enabled cameras, use the PL FADER to easily adjust light control.
|Product Code||Jan/UPC Code#||Descriptions|
|235297||4961607052976||52S PL FADER filter|
|235597||4961607055977||55S PL FADER filter|
|235897||4961607058978||58S PL FADER filter|
|236297||4961607062975||62S PL FADER filter|
|236797||4961607067970||67S PL FADER filter|
|237297||4961607072974||72S PL FADER filter|
|237797||4961607077979||77S PL FADER filter|
|238297||4961607082973||82S PL FADER filter|
General care and handling of the photographic filter
1. Use filter carefully and always keep it clean. When cleaning use cleaning tissue or cleaning cloth. But before that remove as much dust and dirt as possible from the lens with a blower or brush.
2. Avoid unnecessary cleaning of your filter.
3. Filter is made of glass. When it is broken glass fragments may injure.
4. Do not disassemble filter by yourself.
5. When the filter is not attached to the lens, store it away from sharp objects. They may damage the filter glass.
6. Keep filter away from children.
7. Keep filters in plastic hard-sided case or filter pouch.
8. Keep filters dry and away from direct sun light.
9. Avoid storage in high humidity environment. Moisture drops due to the high humidity or dew on the filter can burn the coating and create traces on the glass surface that can be hardly wiped off.
Structural Weakness - Color Shift
When reaching neutral density level higher than 450, cross-like dark aberration may occur on the image. Structurally this problem cannot be eliminated due to the 2 layers of polarizing film used.
Copyright © 2018 KenkoTokina Corporation. All Rights Reserved.