Kenko Realpro large size ﬁlters to ﬁt the quality of super tele lens with the front thread size 86mm, 95mm and 105mm.
Kenko large size ﬁlters to ﬁt the quality of super tele lens with the front thread size 86mm, 95mm and 105mm.
REALPRO series is designed according to highest Kenko quality control standards and experience in producing photographic ﬁlters. REALPRO series aims to meet professional and amateur photographer demands that are becoming more varying and speciﬁc.
REALPRO large size ﬁlters are represented by Protector, UV and Circular PL ﬁlters featuring 86mm, 95mm and 105mm in size. REALPRO UV is multi-purpose ﬁne-weather ﬁlter that blocks UV light ‒ the reason of unclear and hazy photo in shiny day. REALPRO Protector is a perfect option for those who prefer using lens safely and protect from unexpected physical damages. REALPRO Circular PL ﬁlter is used to reduce unwanted reﬂections from non-metallic surface such as water of glass and increase saturation and contrast of the sky and objects.
|REALPRO UV||REALPRO Protector||REALPRO C-PL|
|Larger in size but still with Anti-Stain Coating.
The one important feature of REALPRO series is Anti-Stain Coating (ASC) that represents new generation of Kenko coating technology.Thanks to a new formula of coating material the surface of REALPRO ﬁlter will make moisture and water drops to bead up and slip down leaving ﬁlter clean. Thus, you will not need to clean ﬁlter for a long time and maintenance will become incredibly easier and safer. Due to smooth ﬁlter surface dust and smudges can be wiped more easier because they do not stick on to the glass so strongly. Time you spend for after-care routine will be considerably shortened and cleaning process will not bother you any more. This feature is highly valued by extremely photographers who are shooting outdoors in various weather conditions.
|Anti-Reﬂection Multi Coating.
Every single light will reach camera sensor for clear and sharp image. Since the sensor of digital SLR or mirror less cameras becomes more sensitive to light coming through lens, Anti-Reﬂection Multi Coating is a must for photographic ﬁlters. Kenko Anti-Reﬂection Multi Coating technology that is already obtained a general standard for each Kenko ﬁlter will give you maximum light transmission and protection from ﬂares and ghosting caused by parasite reﬂections.
REALPRO large size ﬁlters come with special designed package including hard paper box and black Kenko branded pouch.
For more information about REALPRO ﬁlters go to:
Kenko REALPRO Filters. The magic of Anti-Stain Coating
General care and handling of the photographic filter
1. Use filter carefully and always keep it clean. When cleaning use cleaning tissue or cleaning cloth. But before that remove as much dust and dirt as possible from the lens with a blower or brush.
2. Avoid unnecessary cleaning of your filter.
3. Filter is made of glass. When it is broken glass fragments may injure.
4. Do not disassemble filter by yourself.
5. When the filter is not attached to the lens, store it away from sharp objects. They may damage the filter glass.
6. Keep filter away from children.
7. Keep filters in plastic hard-sided case or filter pouch.
8. Keep filters dry and away from direct sun light.
9. Avoid storage in high humidity environment. Moisture drops due to the high humidity or dew on the filter can burn the coating and create traces on the glass surface that can be hardly wiped off.
Category: LARGE SIZE FILTERS
Copyright © 2018 KenkoTokina Corporation. All Rights Reserved.