Kenko large size ﬁlters to ﬁt the quality of super tele lens with the front thread size 86mm, 95mm 105mm and 127mm.
Kenko MC large size filter series is designed to fit demands of amateur and professional photographers who use super tele lens with the front thread size 86mm, 95mm 105mm and 127mm.
Kenko MC large size filters are represented by multiUV, MC Protector and C-PL filters. Kenko MC filters perform basic features of the traditional photographic filters that will help photographer in their work.
|Kenko MC UV||Kenko MC Protector||Kenko C-PL|
MC UV is multi-purpose ﬁlter aimed to protect and cut UV light spectrum at 390nm using UV-cut glass. The advantage of using UV-cut glass is sharp UV spectrum cut effect, compared to UV coating. Due to this UV-cutting method, the glass of the filter has slight yellow tint, but that does not affect the color balance or quality of the image in anyway.
MC UV filter adopts anti reflection multi layer coating achieving 99% of the light transmission. It means that 99% of the whole light volume protected from unwanted ghost and flares will reach camera sensor.
MC Protector will protect expensive lenses from physical damage and dust. MC Filters of large sizes are especially required to perform maximum optical quality when attached to super tele lenses. That is why protector is made of clear optical glass that will not affect the total quality of the image.
MC Protector filter adopts anti reflection multi layer coating achieving 99% of the light transmission. It means that 99% of the whole light volume protected from unwanted ghost and flares will reach camera sensor.
Kenko C-PL (Circular Polarizer) filter will cut reflected light from the surface of the glass, water and other non-metal objects brining back natural and saturated colors. Kenko C-PL filter does not adopt multi coating.
MC series large size ﬁlters come with special designed package including hard paper box and black Kenko branded pouch.
General care and handling of the photographic filter
1. Use filter carefully and always keep it clean. When cleaning use cleaning tissue or cleaning cloth. But before that remove as much dust and dirt as possible from the lens with a blower or brush.
2. Avoid unnecessary cleaning of your filter.
3. Filter is made of glass. When it is broken glass fragments may injure.
4. Do not disassemble filter by yourself.
5. When the filter is not attached to the lens, store it away from sharp objects. They may damage the filter glass.
6. Keep filter away from children.
7. Keep filters in plastic hard-sided case or filter pouch.
8. Keep filters dry and away from direct sun light.
9. Avoid storage in high humidity environment. Moisture drops due to the high humidity or dew on the filter can burn the coating and create traces on the glass surface that can be hardly wiped off.
Category: LARGE SIZE FILTERS
Copyright © 2018 KenkoTokina Corporation. All Rights Reserved.