Standard UV protector with Anti-Stain Coating.
Kenko Clear PRO UV is a multi-purpose filter with UV absorbing ability and Anti-Stain Coating.
An all-around filter, it can serve as a permanent lens protector.
Kenko Clear PRO UV filter absorbs those ultraviolet rays that can make outdoor photographs often hazy and indistinct.
Anti-Stain Coating (ASC)
The Anti-Stain Coating (ASC) does not allow moisture to adhere to the surface of the filter. Water beads up and roll off easily instead of streaking. This means filter maintenance and cleaning to be easier and not needed so often.
Ultra Thin Frame
Its ultra thin frame makes it possible to use this filter even with wide angle lenses, without vignetting.
General care and handling of photographic filters
1. Handle the filter carefully and keep it regularly clean.
2. Before wiping the filter, remove as much dust and dirt as possible from the glass surface with the help of a blower or brush. Then proceed with cleaning the filter by using only cleaning tissues or cleaning cloths specific for photographic filters and lenses.
3. Avoid excessive or unnecessary cleaning of your filter.
4. Photographic filters are made of glass. If broken, handle it carefully, as the glass fragments may cause injuries.
5. Do not disassemble the filter by yourself.
6. Keep the filter away from children.
7. Store the filter in its plastic hard-sided case or filter pouch.
8. Keep the filter dry and away from direct sun light.
9. Avoid storage in high humidity environments. Moisture drops or dew on the filter can burn its coating and create traces on its glass surface that can be hard to wipe off.
Copyright © 2018 KenkoTokina Corporation. All Rights Reserved.